Got my dream bike

WELCOME!!! :beerchug:

Glad to see you bought a BLUE/GOLD one... :laugh:

Any other info on the bike?

Seems odd they would add aftermarket brake lines but leave all the reflectors on... :lol:

It seemed odd to me too. I bet the dealer put them on. The bike also has a set of frame sliders and a lot of Velcro in the trunk. Think that means a power commander was in there at one point but its not there now.

Welcome, and congratulations on the new bike, its a beauty!
I did it all wrong; spent 16 years w/out a streetbike and hopped aboard a brand new `03 `Busa..a huge performance gain over the old GS650 of the `80`s

Hey Sailboat nice bike ,i like the sound of the stock exhaust especially if your on a long ride but ended up having to get somthing with a little grunt (ti-force )going thru tunnels and white lining i needed to be heard the stockers were just a little to quiet,also i gotto go with your leak being the forks but didnt you mention the brake lines not being stock well good luck.

Congrats and welcome!!!! Totally jealous of your blue, that was my first choice, but they couldn't find any when I went to the dealership, got the white 09, which is still sexy! :laugh:

Comgrats on the bike. I love the blue and gold.....just not as much as as the black and Orange. Have you check on those fork seals yet?

Congrats ...you are one of the FEW with the Fastest Color ,thats why they stopped making the Blue and Gold it was too hard to hold on too :whistle:

I looked at the fork seals at the dealer ship and again when ever I ride. They look okay no big cracks or any thing. I also took the front brakes off and cleaned them with warm soapy water. Cleaned the pads too went for a short ride when i got home I checked the brakes again. No oilly residue... so far. I'll keep an eye on them though and the fork seals. Thanks for all the support and advice.

Welcome :welcome: I recently got mine too, but you sure got yours quicker than me, I had to wait till 42. Oh well. :lol:

congrats on your new ride! great color and a blast to ride. enjoy it and be safe.:thumbsup:

Back