Got my blue and gold back!

juno27f

Registered
Well guys I finally got the fastest color back. My dealership actually came thru and did 5700.00 in Suzuki parts and labor including mapping my bazaaz to my shorties. Get this: All under warranty. Gotta love em'!!! So now is the time for my brethren to step up and show me those pics of your customized steed. I would prefer to see blue and gold, but all picture whores are welcome:thumbsup:

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
where in MS are you located? o_O

there can only be 1 blue/gold busa riding around town......:laugh:

Well guys I finally got the fastest color back. My dealership actually came thru and did 5700.00 in Suzuki parts and labor including mapping my bazaaz to my shorties. Get this: All under warranty. Gotta love em'!!! So now is the time for my brethren to step up and show me those pics of your customized steed. I would prefer to see blue and gold, but all picture whores are welcome:thumbsup:
Hi, I am located in Memphis, I was wondering where did you get your bike?

And how did you pull that off ???