got my busa

tommyB

Registered
I just got my busa today and its the fastest thing ive ever been on. thers just one problem though. whenever i change gears it doesnt go for a quick second then it feels like the bike pulls me. This makes me do lil wheelies which is not good when ur next to a suv with a 65 year old puttin lipstick on holdin a starbucks coffee. Oh yeah i learned to ride from my brothers friend who races dirtbikes whomever would like to know. his name is Ryan Johnson. he taught me how to ride when i was about 14 and my first bike was a 600. i usally just would ride it in back alleys learnin different tricks and scenarios. i know 16 is young but im pretty experienced. now i just gotta get a busa.org shirt

TommyB :D
ill give u guys a pick whenever i get my camera

here are some of the mods to my bike: he just put on a new chain about 500 miles ago.Just put in a new battery about 3 months ago. The bike still has the factory installed clutch. 1397 cc’s, 12.5 wiseco pistons, The big web cams, Ported head, New valve springs and retainers (better than stock), Modified air box with 4 short stacks, Power commander, Yosh exhaust with a ti-can. thats bout it.

TommyB
:D

Congrats on the bike :D

Have not had the problem you are having, so no help here.

Get the shirt Bro, help the captain :D

Ride safe  

nice TommyB... There is nothing like having one badass toy in your late teens. My first fun toy was an 87 supra turbo targa. I have many found memories, let me tell you... My parents tried to tell me that it was the biggest mistake I could make at the time and that I was wasting my money... yada yada yada.

27 now and I look back and wouldn't trade it for the world.

be safe on that bike and don't let your other head think for ya... damn near killed me a few times already. Once recently.

Cloud

he taught me how to ride when i was about 14 and my first bike was a 600.  i usally just would ride it in back alleys learnin different tricks and scenarios.  i know 16 is young but im pretty experienced. [/QUOTE]

Awesome bike Tommy,
Please be careful.  While 2 years riding experience sounds like a lot, to us old fogies it sounds like you're just a kid.  We'd like to keep you around .org for a while, so see the sig.

Let me know where in AZ & We'll go for a nice safe ride!

Cool that you got your Busa! Congrats!!

Now, get your own avatar!!!!
I created it and have  been using it for almost 2 years...

Back