Got My Busa 2006

lastmanstanding

Registered
Hello guys, got my busa 06 Canberry - black yesterday, amazing colour, already clocked 300 km on her, loving every second with her,  
smile.gif
, please guide me how to post the pics.

Cheers  
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|lastmanstanding
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134383560 -->

Crongrats! I love that color scheme too.

On the pics, when posting or replying look for the "file attachments" box near the bottom of the page. Click the browse button and navigate to the location of the pic on your PC. Once you have selected the file, click the "Add Reply" button and it should post. (assuming your picture is under the maximum size allowed. You may have to edit and resize first.)

Congrats on the bike! I've been on this site for years and still can't post pics. It's either I'm retarded (possibility) or the damn thing just don't work for me. I've tried it dozens of times and still no luck.

busarider54:
As warbrown said, you may need to resize the pics. Use the skew/stretch option in Windows -Paint-. change the 100% to 50% in the horizontal AND vertical bars. That should do it.

lastmanstanding:
Congrats on the new Busa. As for the pics ... what warbrown said.
biggrin.gif

Now CHOP! CHOP! We need those pics!

save them to your desktop open them up resize down. I go 640/480 save it  when you go back to H.ORG and type your post,  hit browse go to C drive go find new pic double click you're there. hit post.   thats the way I do it anyway
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134415454 -->

Worked
smile.gif
, one more
View attachment 705348

my other baby on the back ground, i clicked these pics from my cell phone, will post pics of me and my both babies soon clicked by my camera, well wanted to know one thing, how to keep the busa clean, what products are you people using to clean busa, for tyres and body.

Cheers
(undoubtedly my buy of the life, my busa
smile.gif

smile.gif

I love that color scheme! Congrats! Almost any "clear coat safe" car wax will do for waxing your new baby. Water is all I use for washing and please note, don't use anything else but water on those tires!

Back