GoPro Mirror Block Off Mount Tested

Yeah, I haven't been out your way since they shut down Lucky Greek. It was always a nice little shot down the 91 for me. I like my RAM Mount because they use antivibration parts, so it's pretty smooth for being a rigid mounting thing. :thumbsup: And it's been tested to 170ish I've been told :whistle:

I remember you were having problems with your Hero 2 at the Stampede, glad to see it's working good now! My Hero 2 met an unfortunate end when it fell off the GoPro clamp arm during a ride! I think it was my fault though; I think I may not have completely clicked it in. I went the very same day and bought a Hero 3 silver+, I already had a black+. Now I have a Hero HD, a silver+ and a black+. My buddy has been using my silver for a couple of months now but just ordered the new Hero budget cam on black Friday! I should be getting my silver back soon! lol

Hey big bro,what's been happenin'?

A friend finally got my HERO2 working last week,guess all it needed was something to do with software.I ordered a HERO4 Silver,64GB card and extra battery and should be here today or tomorrow,looking forward to it.:thumbsup:

Hey big bro,what's been happenin'?

A friend finally got my HERO2 working last week,guess all it needed was something to do with software.I ordered a HERO4 Silver,64GB card and extra battery and should be here today or tomorrow,looking forward to it.:thumbsup:

UPS man just dropped it off about a 1/2 hour ago,then came in the garage and checked out the Busa.:laugh:

Sweet!!! I'm doing great; thanks!! Looking forward to your report on the HERO 4! Software updates can fix em sometimes; I've discovered my Hero 3s dont like Lexmar micro SD cards for some reason! They tend to freeze up after only 10 sec. of recording, the SanDisk work fine though! I haven't checked for an update in a while; I will though.

Back