Going GoPro Wild Tomorrow

Well I usually record speedy stuff at 720P and 60 FPS. This seems to work well on youtube and you can't really see a problem unless you put Youtube on the TV screen (65"). Youtube has it's own compression software so when you load it the file is re-formatted. My Hero 3 is pretty awesome at 1080P though and the original files always look better than Youtube. If you are seeing motion problems from Youtube it might be your internet connection as the file looks decent to me. There is some notchyness but generally ok.

I just fiddled with it and changed it up to 60fps/1080p HD(was on 30fps)and turned on Protune(whatever the hell that is :laugh:).Was watching some tutorials and guess the best way to learn is to just fool around with it and ask questions(have a guy I usually ride with who's pretty knowledgeable about them also,but the big goomer was at Disneyland today so I was on my own:laugh:).

Thanks for your help guys!
Jeff

After looking at your you tube ride. What about mounting on your upper chest like a body cam. The helmet cam is to sensitive every time you move your head, It is not in tune with your bike. You have no gloves, No caps for shock adjusters, No steering cap cover. I am going to look in to a strap around the neck area right below your throat. Or make one. It looks good though.

Definitely have to remember to slow down my head movement,like you said it's really sensitive to that.

Have gloves but only wear them when it's too cold to do without(have perm. nerve damage in my clutch hand and a quick turn throttle on the right so need all the sensitivity I can get,and I try hard not to fall down:laugh:).

Never felt the need for adjuster caps or a stem cap/cover(and don't know anyone around here on a Busa with them),other than extra bling I don't see the necessity or probably would have been OEM from Suzuki.

I have a GP 4 and just use it in my truck. I can not get the settings right. Or can I find a good mounting brkt. for the bus. So it just sits on my shelf. I would like to find the settings for real video .

Hey Jeff, turn off the auto fix thing on YouTube. It'll ruin a perfectly good video. If you set the GoPro to 720p/60fps in superview mode it'll be pretty good quality (although your face will still be ugly).

:laugh:

Got it set right now @1080/60fps for my next outing(which will probably be Sat. afternoon or Sunday,once all this rain coming tonight passes),will get it figured out soon bro.

Back