GoPro HD Price?

BenWoj42

Registered
I've decided to go ahead and purchase a new gopro with HD. Was wondering if anyone found any good prices on one? So far i've found $230 shipped. What did you pay?

Flee bay. The seller had it at $250, but I sent them a message asking about $230 and they said they could. Im guessing thats a good price from your responce?

I preordered my HD's at $299 each.
$230 is a great price...maybe too great!
Is it a NIB Go Pro HD? or a used unit from an individual? Is there a warranty?

Unless your buying it from somebody off the ORG. community or other social network you use frequently I would beware.
The best price from a legit "store" that is also a sponsor on this site is Tim at Pashnit.com

I've decided to go ahead and purchase a new gopro with HD.

Ben, we have them in stock plus all the accessories in stock. Batteries are in as are the tripod mounts finally.

GoPro like most manufactures has strict MAP price rules so that price on the PashnitMoto site has be shown as 299.

As a general rule - we'll price match anyone. If you find a better price on the GoPro HD - pm me. The only exception to that is items listed on eBay.

Ben, we have them in stock plus all the accessories in stock. Batteries are in as are the tripod mounts finally.

GoPro like most manufactures has strict MAP price rules so that price on the PashnitMoto site has be shown as 299.

As a general rule - we'll price match anyone. If you find a better price on the GoPro HD - pm me. The only exception to that is items listed on eBay.

Thanks for letting us know Tim :beerchug:

Back