Anyone familiar with this cam?

Rollin20z

Registered
Just wondering if anyone has or knows anyone using this cam. Seen some advertisements stating it catches better vid/sound than it's "sister cam" the GoPro.

Just curious since I was looking at getting a couple more HD GoPro's and seen this one and was curious about it. Looks to be slightly bigger but still pretty small for what it is.

Pretty much all the same features as GoPro HD plus already has a LCD screen built in which with the GoPro it is additional.

Race Optics Sports Camera Technology

only problem i see is it has a cord attached to it,i had the moto comm helmet camera and the video quality was terrible and the cords on it were the biggest hassle,my gopro has no cords and would be my choice of the 2...

Yeah,sorry i was was meaning "cam" as in camera / camcorder.

only problem i see is it has a cord attached to it,i had the moto comm helmet camera and the video quality was terrible and the cords on it were the biggest hassle,my gopro has no cords and would be my choice of the 2...

And that link must have popped up to wrong one, this is the one I meant, cause unless I'm not seeing something you are I don't see any cords.

Has adjustable, iso,contrast,white balance,sharpness, degree field of view, up to 16mp pics and also 1080P capability.

Race Optics Sports Camera Technology

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic4.jpg

Back