Getting a Hero 2.

newman

Registered
Lynne's going to buy me a Gopro Hero 2 Motorsports edition if I want it.:thumbsup:

I've been waiting for some reviews of the Camone infinity, but can't find any.
I thought it was supposed to be out by now. So I thought I'd might plump for the Gopro 2.

Anyone tried the LCD Backpack, wondered if it was worth getting, as on Amazon I can get the camera and Backpack for £300, the same price as just the camera on other sites, just the camera is £233.
Thanks.
Dave.

I just got one a couple of weeks a go ,for valentines day and I can not wait to mount it on the bike to see what I can record ,is some snow in this area so maybe once it gets a little warmer.:please:

I personally don't think the backpack was worth it IMHO...

Right went ahead and got it.

Had some trouble with the bank.
Got a recorded message about fraud protection gave me a number to ring, didn't have time to find a pen and paper to write it down.
Message didn't repeat :banghead:, had to ring the bank, after 15 Mins on hold they said it will go through now, just order it again???..
I said it wont put the order through twice will it, they said it wouldn't.

So off to Amazon again canceled order, just in case it did go through twice, reordered, done.:thumbsup:

Hope you enjoy it. Charging mine off the laptop as we speak. I paid a buck 99 for mine have seen them for 169. Go get a good memory card now.

Don't overcomplicate charging. Just charge it with your bike.

3BR Powersports | USB Power Ports | Power Sport Vehicles - Motorcycle, Adventure Bike, Cruiser, ATV, Snowmobile | Pashnit Moto

3BR_panel_outlet2_400.jpg

And have fun with it! I know I have. :thumbsup:

918_Pict0349.jpg

3BR_panel_outlet2_400.jpg

918_Pict0349.jpg

Back