GOODDAY FROM TAIWAN

venleenz

Registered
Hi ALL,

Just wanted to say hello and glad I found this place

I bought a new gra'03 Hayabusa y/silver about a month ago and have put 1006m on it so far! Looking forward to chatting with you guys and reading about everything here!

ven

Welcome from abroad
smile.gif

That island is almost too small for a Busa!!!! That 90km speed limit on the ol' superhighways will be rough on you too!

I just spent 4 months over thee this year and I am heading back in 2 weeks for some non-work related fun! I'll be in TaiChung. I though I saw a Busa in the dealer in Taipei.. but then I had second thoughts.... I hadn't seen anything over 500cc there.

Watch out for those scooter gangs!
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Welcome. There are a lot of good people on this board that will help you with anything you may need. They will bend over backwards to help another out. It is like a family here. Welcome Aboard and congrads on the busa.

Hey Ven how were you able to buy a Busa in Taiwan?!! I lived in Tenmui for 3 years and the only 2 wheelers you could get were scooters. I ended up buying a 100cc taxi cab yellow Manboy bike and it was really cool!!! I guess they musta changed the rules or something. i know you'll never hit max speed in Taipei with all the traffic. Musta be really nice to cruise thru Toroko Gorge. I've got a 2001 which is alot of fun to ride. Just make sure you give it and yourself the respect this machine deserves. It's soo easy to loose yourself on this machine.

Z.

Hey Ven how were you able to buy a Busa in Taiwan?!! I lived in Tenmui for 3 years and the only 2 wheelers you could get were scooters. I ended up buying a 100cc taxi cab yellow Manboy bike and it was really cool!!! I guess they musta changed the rules or something. i know you'll never hit max speed in Taipei with all the traffic. Musta be really nice to cruise thru Toroko Gorge. I've got a 2001 which is alot of fun to ride. Just make sure you give it and yourself the respect this machine deserves. It's soo easy to loose yourself on this machine.

Z.
firedevil.gif

hi,Zachary:
will the rules is been changed,but the tex is way high , but if you want you still can buy it ........
you can call me if you need.....0910006064
the max speed in Taipei traffic,no~~~~~~~~~~~no ~~~~~~~~no ~~~~~~~~. but we go pen-ce or east side of the island, you may hit max speed if you want so far i go on 280 .

That island is almost too small for a Busa!!!!  That 90km speed limit on the ol' superhighways will be rough on you too!  

I just spent 4 months over thee this year and I am heading back in 2 weeks for some non-work related fun!  I'll be in TaiChung.  I though I saw a Busa in the dealer in Taipei.. but then I had second thoughts.... I hadn't seen anything over 500cc there.

Watch out for those scooter gangs!
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

boy's ricing~~~~~~~~~~~~~as same as when i wes in palmerston norh
call me when you get back ~~

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board! I've been to Taipei, and around the countryside, beautiful. The traffic in Taipei, wow! You must really get the "looks" when you're riding around.

Back