Old Guy, new Busa

Mad`

Registered
Bought a Triumph Speed Triple two weeks ago and got a new Busa today. I've gone over the edge. Glad I found this board and really enjoy reading posts about my new bike.

Welcome to the board. 2 new bikes in 2 weeks I'm jealous. Of course I'm partial to the busa but that triple looks awesome! I see you did the sticker/reflector mod to the busa. I would say the triple needs a mirror mod:;):

Welcome to the board. 2 new bikes in 2 weeks I'm jealous. Of course I'm partial to the busa but that triple looks awesome! I see you did the sticker/reflector mod to the busa. I would say the triple needs a mirror mod:;):
Already did a mirror mod to the triple after I took the pic. The stock Triple mirrors are worthless and look like crap.

Some of those stickers on the Busa are a bear to get off. I got some bar risers coming in for the Busa.

There's no board for the Speed Triple so I sure was glad to find this place.
Mad`

Bought a Triumph Speed Triple two weeks ago and got a new Busa today. I've gone over the edge. Glad I found this board and really enjoy reading posts about my new bike.
As a Triumph lover I've been trying to ignore the SP3 (cause I want one) It is the best thing that they have ever done IMHO.

The Speed Triples are extremely difficult to get. I waited 6 mos. for mine and the dealer said mine was the only one that came to his shop and he won't get anymore for 2005.
They are peppy fun machines. I call them Buell busters.

The Busa is a whole different machine for a whole different purpose than the Triple. I got 78 miles on the Busa. I really need those bar risers bad.
Mad`

That speed Triple is cool as hell! The Busa is better though. Congrats!

The Busa is a whole different machine for a whole different purpose than the Triple. I got 78 miles on the Busa. I really need those bar risers bad.
Mad`
Old guy here too, but also a little short of reach. I got the GenMar 1-1/4" risers. Perfect. The Busa's built for a larger rider than me, but the GenMar's are a great equalizer. No complaints.

Nice bikes, BTW!

Another victim of MB syndrone (multiple bike syndrome)
tounge.gif
.What a tough problem...having to decide which bike to ride. Two really nice choices.

Back