Goodbye my friend ...

banditoo

Registered
A good friend of ours in our local bike scene had a tragic accident last Tuesday whereby he lost his life. He low-sided in a right hand turn and slid out in front of a car. The death was immediate ... our entire biking community is in shock. Here are a few pictures from the funeral procession today. 35 bikes in total came out to pay our respects ...

God Bless you Adrian, you will be missed ....

Sorry to here about your friend, banditoo.   Looks like he had a great bunch of riding buddies

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081135358 -->

Sorry for the loss, Bandit! I'm sure he will be missed!

I am very sorry to hear your loss, banditoo. I'm sure he will bee looking down on you guys....parying for you and keeping the pack safe.

My condolences to you and his family. May the Lord shine His face upon those troubled by Adrian's passing.

sorry to hear

hearing this makes me fell like crap for the way i rode today

i really should take it easy unless i wanna see my friends in pics like this..........:(

sorry to hear

glad to see you have so much support by the riders out there.

...so sorry to hear about your friend banditoo...

Looks like he will be missed...

Angel_anim.gif
God bless him.
Angel_anim.gif

Very sorry, very sad. Hope he is going on the big bike run in heaven.

Thank you very much all you guys, we will remember him, we all tied blue ribbons to the right mirrors of our bikes, I know I will leave the ribbon there to remember and to remind me to ride safe and ride smart, life is a precious gift that is all too often taken for granted.

The road conditions Big Dawg were clear and clean. Adrian was a fairly new rider and it appears that, (from testimony given by the rider that was right behind him), that while they were riding around a right hander, Adrian got a little nervous and hit his brakes in the corner instead of just leaning over more and riding it out. Of course when he touched his brakes the rear end kicked out and he low-sided right into an oncoming vehicle. The impact was huge, his bike ended up under the car. So sad, I sincerely hope he wasn't feeling pressured to "keep up" with the more veteran riders. I wasn't on the ride that day.
sad.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:times'></span><span style='color:darkblue'></span>

Too many too young. It saddens me to hear of another death at all, but worse yet from inexperience. I'm sorry for his family's (original and extended) loss.

Go Easy Bro!

Jim Mc Donough

I don't know if I can stand any more of these accidents. I just finished reading Vanessa's post and here we go again. I realize that we take a risk each and every time we crank up the bikes, but it almost seems unfair. Anyway, enough of my rant. My condolences and prayers are with Adrian so that he may share in GOD's grace. Godspeed Adrian...

Brian

Oh no........that's terrible Banditoo.
My deepest condolences to you and his family, as well as the reast of his friends.
May he rest in peace!!

Back