Good Winter Riding Glove?

BERING . Was - 7 here and my hands were warm and toasty .
They are Canadian bike gloves , Should be able to find in USA.

I have a pair of HELD Ice Breakers, love them. I will have to post pictures later.
The only problem is the little wiper blade that's on the left index finger really hurts you nose if you go to wipe the snot dripping to the excessive cold weather... (I will not send picture of that)

What is a good riding glove? I heard that HELD Gloves are the best?

Motoboss

I use these for winter in the Pacific NorthWest. They keep me dry, warm, and most importantly safe. The hard knuckle protector has saved me in a freeway wreck. I am on my second pair. A very comfortable glove. Plus, they are very inexpensive.

BERING . Was - 7 here and my hands were warm and toasty .
They are Canadian bike gloves , Should be able to find in USA.

My Northern Brother has all the good gloves! Ganka is also made there...

So... you interested in picking us up some? :poke:

From the search function,

Well I got a couple days worth of use with the new TM Synergy gloves and I like them a lot. To qualify that statement let me add that I've never tried Widders or Gerbings, just tried them (on) at a shop. Both seemed too bulky to wear comfortably. The TMs are not bulky and fit quite well but they do come a size small so order a size larger than usual. They're actually very good cold weather gloves even before you turn them on. It wasn't super cold on my trip but they never let my hands get cold and even on high they never got too hot. That actually surprised me. I figured that on high, they should get a tad too warm in not so cold weather but they didn't. Hopefully they'll work as well in really cold weather. Once I got the plug in procedure down pat, they weren't too much of a hassle putting them on or taking them off. Compared to the price of the other major brands, I'd choose these. If they fail in some way I'll sure let everyone (including TM) know how and why. So far, I like them and I'll be ordering harnesses for my other two bikes.

Don't buy Gerbings....they keep the tops of my hands warm, burn my rt thumb and my palms stay cold! All for only $140. Raydog

These...

wiper.jpg

DSC03862.jpg

"The only problem is the little wiper blade that's on the left index finger really hurts you nose if you go to wipe the snot dripping to the excessive cold weather... (I will not send picture of that)"

Please do...

Ron

With all the power behind just a little twist of the wrist with a Busa, I find that my thick gloves are nice and warm but too thick to feel the throttle. They work well with the cruzer (800 cc). Do you guys have this problem with winter gloves? How do the ones mentioned above relate to throttle feel?

I just bought a pair of 1st gear heated gloves. Can't wait to use them. Tomorrow it's suppose to be windy so I won't ride but will asap. Paid $230 for the gloves and the hook ups.
I had Widder gloves that kept every part my hands warm but broke down 3 winters in a row. I sure hope these hold up.

Don't buy Gerbings....they keep the tops of my hands warm, burn my rt thumb and my palms stay cold! All for only $140. Raydog

Which ones do you have? I have the G2 gloves and I rode to work the other day when it was 24 degrees and didn't have any problem.

Back