Good to know there are good riders out there.

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
On my way home today, I saw a fellow rider broken down in the opposite direction on the freeway. I stopped, only to notice that he was on the back of another riders bike that had already stopped. Way to go!

Everyone here helps out fellow riders right? If you don't you should. We need to look out for eachother!

There is a special relation between bikers , when a fall occurs usually you can see many bikers around love to help you . It feels more secure while riding , knowing someone really to help if a problem occurs
smile.gif

There is a special relation between bikers , when a fall occurs usually you can see many bikers around love to help you . It feels more secure while riding , knowing someone really to help if a problem occurs
smile.gif
I often wonder about that. (riding in groups) It does feel comfortable or easy or safe when you are riding in a pack (at least to me). Is it the safety in numbers thing? The filling of being part of a team? I don't know. Maybe some of you old heads (riding years that is) can enlighten me.....

i always try to help out because when i first got my busa went to see the DACOL had to pull over to adjust some gear and had two bikes stop to make sure everything was alright. Good to know that fellow bikers will help because a lot of times cagers won't help period (cars or bikers)

lend a hand if you can

Went out a few weeks ago and stopped for a guy broke down on his 600 Honda, ended up having to trailer him home.......
His first ride of the season; old gas, dirty carbs.
Turns out he lives one block over from me:)

Back