PA Riders

BMW5

Registered
I'm new to the sport bike scene as well as to Pennsylvania. I was wondering if fellow riders could recommend a good bike shop that specializes in sport bikes near the Reading area. Not only a good independent shop for routine repairs, but a shop that would help customize my bike as well. Finally, are there any sport bike clubs in the area? I have friends that ride, but most have Harleys. It would be nice to ride with fellow sport bike owners every now and then.

Thanks,
BMW5

IMG00001a.jpg

:welcome: Nice looking bike. I know what you mean about riding with Harley owners. It is just a different style of riding. I am sure you will meet some local sport bike riders on this forum.

:welcome: To the Org. I'm sure you will have members close to you post up with some shop info. Most mods for your busa can be performed yourself. Lots of help here on how to do them. What mods you thinking about doing first?

At some point in the near future, I would like to install a 240 kit and an air ride suspension. Those are the mods that I will require help to perform. This winter, I'm going to install chrome fairing screens, and chrome front and rear pegs.

IMG00001a.jpg

tricked out custom cycles,not sure how far reading is from here,maybe 100mi but worth the ride if your looking for 1st class custom work

At some point in the near future, I would like to install a 240 kit and an air ride suspension. Those are the mods that I will require help to perform. This winter, I'm going to install chrome fairing screens, and chrome front and rear pegs.

did you get the chrome fairing screens from vic? I got my gold ones from him...A++++ product. I'll be sending my rearsets and passenger pegs out to him to be powdercoated as well!

Mike Slowe has a shop in Bensalem, PA i think. Im not sure if he does custom work, but he can surely make your bike go fast.

Welcome to both pencilTucky and to the busa forum. I am up in williamsport, and I havent really found any "custom" shops around here, but then again Williamsport is about as bad as reading!!!!!!! There are a few busa riders from the area that go riden at times, maybe you could come along sometime.

I'm new to the sport bike scene as well as to Pennsylvania. I was wondering if fellow riders could recommend a good bike shop that specializes in sport bikes near the Reading area. Not only a good independent shop for routine repairs, but a shop that would help customize my bike as well. Finally, are there any sport bike clubs in the area? I have friends that ride, but most have Harleys. It would be nice to ride with fellow sport bike owners every now and then.

Thanks,
BMW5

Karns Performance, Camp Hill, PA.
Karns Performance

I've never been there, but learned about them on another site.

Back