MASS. Riders any????

beunes

Registered
hey whats up everyone? i might be moving to massachusetts around june or july would like to find some fellow riders in that area....i will be moving to Peabody Mass. if there is anyone out there what is it like any good places for riding i like to hit the twisties and the straights.

I'm in southern MA, around Fall River, New Bedford, Dartmouth, etc..

Can't tell ya much about the roads though, in the past I used to go over to RI to cruise cause all my riding buddies live in RI.

I think that's changing this summer though, cause there are a few people from MA on this board and we all got to get together.

I'm in southern MA, around Fall River, New Bedford, Dartmouth, etc..

Can't tell ya much about the roads though, in the past I used to go over to RI to cruise cause all my riding buddies live in RI.

I think that's changing this summer though, cause there are a few people from MA on this board and we all got to get together.
I'm with ya!

hell yea im down for riding anytime im considering leaving the military and when i do ill be there right around summer time when i first get there ill be real busy getting work and a place but ill try to keep in touch with all of you through this board.....we will have to give the roads a little TLC if you all know what i mean.

Well when you getr here howler.............
biggrin.gif

Back