Feeling good

jetset

Registered
Hey fellow BUSA PILOTS and others,Yesterday I went on a ride for kids.It was for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.Most of these kids with brain tumors don't have a chance but with the help of motorcycle riders who are the largest donors,and through research there is a chance.This was my first year. I raised over three hunderd dollars with not alot of effort, next year I plan to raise more and take more riders with me.To make a long story long.The New York Hudson Valley Region Ride Donated $113,000 for the Kids.There were over three hundred riders. I just thought I'd share that with you all with the hope that some of you will get involved.

race24x

Registered
I would love to help out and go for a ride maybe we can get a bunch of us together and make a donation from Hayabusa.org?????

win43win

Registered
Thats great to hear jetset!!! I do about 5-6 a year for local hospitals and foundations. But you barely EVER see any of the sport bike crowd come out to help. At the last ride I was the ONLY person out of about 300 bikes that was on a sportbike. So its nice to hear that I am not the only one in the crowd that finds it to be a worthy thing to do.

race24x

Registered
Up here in Maine we have a Toy Run for kids you bring a toy and leave it in a trailer for less fortunate kids . There are alot of bikes . The governor used to come but he rode a Harley .

jetset

Registered
There were a lot of sport bikes at this event and 2 BUSAS,Race there is the New England Ride 4 Kids on Aug 18 I was going to participate in that one but I can't. It starts out somewhere near Worecester( wusta)MA check out www.ride4kids.org. The Idea of the the Owners group donation sounds good.What do you think Captain?
biggrin.gif

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bbto