Good luck charms, do you have any?

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
I have a couple "good luck" charms I have while riding, first, I got a small stuffed monkey (monkeys are my thing), then I occasionally wear my "lucky" boots (a set of riding boots Vman gave me a few years ago... I'm very lucky to have these, and I have a little Kevin with me when I ride with them), and I sometimes have the best charm ever, my Girlfriend on the back. :D

So, do any of you have any "good luck" charms you take on the bike when you ride? ???

I wear a St. Christopher medal and carry a spare on the busa. He's the patron saint of travelers. When I started riding again 11 years ago my wife wanted me to buy $1 million of life insurance, but the premiums were too high and I was afraid she'd have me killed (kidding!), so I bought the medal instead as accident avoidance.

This is a joke right? If not then yes I do have a good luck charm, its with me all the time.......it's my brain its saved me more than once.

I have photos of my kids on my key ring...think about 'em every time I ride :)

This is a joke right? If not then yes I do have a good luck charm, its with me all the time.......it's my brain its saved me more than once.

Not really a joke... I don't really believe objects bring you luck, but there are things I like to have when I ride for whatever reason... Monkey, the boots, and my GF are the main ones. :D

DO these qualify as being "good luck charms"? To me they do! :whistle:
1. a wallet full of money.
2. my Kel-Tec P3AT .380

a copper penny on my garage floor with abe's face up and a pic. of my son in my jacket. :whistle:

I have been hit 3x in the last 4 years by cars. I think I am looking past good luck charms. I am looking for protection from voodoo or other dark powers to keep myself safe.

Of course not! I would say that either way! :D :goodboy:

YUP, she's DEFINITELY standing there !! :laugh:

That's GREAT that you have something from Kevin, kind of like he's still getting to ride on !! Even though I'm SURE he's on better roads then we'll ever have.

YUP, she's DEFINITELY standing there !! :laugh:

That's GREAT that you have something from Kevin, kind of like he's still getting to ride on !! Even though I'm SURE he's on better roads then we'll ever have.

:thumbsup:

I have been hit 3x in the last 4 years by cars. I think I am looking past good luck charms. I am looking for protection from voodoo or other dark powers to keep myself safe.

:laugh: I hope it works out for you man. You sure do need it.

Back