Goin for MSF basic course this weekend!

umairhashmi

Registered
God willing if everything works out i should get my new 06 Busa by tuesday
smile.gif
Yes it will be my first bike however i do know how to ride and im doing the MSF basic course anyway

That's good.

Remember its decision making that gets riders killed. Make smart decisions and you'll be fine.

Post pics of the bike when you get it!!

Enjoy the course, but pay attention to the practice stuff. You'll need to practice some with the Busa once you get it. Good luck.

Just keep your head on your shoulders at all times, don't get suckered into anything stupid, and with the class under your belt and lots of seat time you'll be good to go. Congrats.

MSF course is good stuff! Good luck on the test and your future bike!

Congrats and welcome. Just remember that the bikes you use at the MSF course are a lot smaller and lighter than a Busa!

With the course under your belt, you'll know 90% more than the majority of people riding ! I always love hearing people saying, " I don't need no riding course, I've been riding for X years and haven't had a major accident yet"  
laugh.gif
. I always like the YET part. Just practice what they teach, and next year go to the experienced riders course.

Should i get em to put those frame sliders on it before i take it out of the dealership? U never know when a drop might happen

Busa is a very serious motorcycle,just remember to always have respect for it and youll be ok

Congratulations on the '06 and your decision to take the BRC.  You will learn a lot.  I took the BRC last year (been riding since the '70's) and I did learn a lot.  Of course, you need to constantly remember to practice what you learned this weekend.  During my time taking the BRC, we had a "character" who was a pain-in-the-butt to the instructor's (cocky, not paying attention, etc.).  Of course, after three days of *safety* instruction he felt obliged to wheelie (weakly) out of the parking lot after the course finished.  We were all impressed - not.  His instructor's also appreciated the demonstration of all that he had learned those past three days.  We figured he had six months.  Maybe.  Hopefully, your fellow BRC students are/were more serious.

Be careful with the slow speed parking lot stuff on the Busa until you get used to the weight (Or, hurry up and get those frame sliders installed soon ).
tounge.gif

Back