Taking the MSF course this weekend with my son

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
Our youngest son (19) has decided that he wants to learn to ride a scooter. Because of his mild autism we have made arrangements for him to have a private class which allows us to have up to 4 attendees. Since I've never taken the class I asked him if he minded if I tagged along for the insurance break and he said cool. The only down side is the tripple digit heat forecasted for the weekend.

:beerchug: Have fun.

I took it before, but it probably isnt a bad idea to do it more than once for a refresher....or do the next level class. My brother needs to take it someday, maybe when he does I will do a refresher with him.

that is awesome! hope you guys have a great time :beerchug:

That will be fun Dan! Good luck and have fun, hope you guys stay cool.

Good on you and good luck to both of you. Have fun and try to stay cool

A couple of weeks ago we got all of his gear...helmet (with dragons painted on it!), jacket, boots and gloves. The next day, we all went for a ride...me on the R6 and Dan with Dave on the Busa. We took a very easy road - even for North Texas - because he hadn't ridden for so long. When we got home he said it was fine but a little boring. :laugh: So, next time we'll take him on one of the 2 almost twisty roads in our area.

I really think he's pretty excited about it.

Sounds like a good thing to do together...I hope there's a break in the weather for you all! That's miserable hot :(

Tell your son to have fun!! :thumbsup:

Back