GM Fans

I like it - but there is something a little off about the front end...

Ahhh
Sorry but the 2008 Dodge challenger ROCKS!

As previewed here
biggrin.gif

3620199375.jpg

I sold me 2000 Z28 Street/Strip, bought my Busa, and now waiting for this new Camaro to be released. I doubt I will buy the first year, maybe lease it, then if there are no issues buy out. Either way, my wife approved this as soon as I heard it was coming out, 2yrs ago
smile.gif
Add to that buying with the GM Employee Discount and it will make for a sweet addition to the garage.

As for the Mustang being this or that...I will say I do like the new 05'+ more than the last few decades. However, every 16yr old chic drives a V6 model, and every pimple-assed punk buys a GT adds some flowmaster and instantly think they can whoop anyone's azz. The Stang definately has a cult following, and when the F Bodies were killed in 2002, it opened the door for Furd to sell sell sell. In the last two generation, since 1993, the Stang has had nothing on the F Bodies, Camaro/Firebird. And I seriously doubt that will change when the new Camaro hits the street and strip!

(warwgn @ Jan. 12 2007,07:11)
(Kento-Moto @ Jan. 11 2007,23:21) I like it but looks like trying to follow the mustang retro look.
rock.gif
copy the butstain!!! are you crazy? Take another look at the body lines, they are copying the 69 Camaro.

hillscamaro.jpg

06-07camaro-04.jpg
Yes, dammit! That is SCHAWEET!

I'm like Cat3. Been waitin' for this for 2 years now! I like the look of this more than I like the Vette and I'm a HUGE Vette fan.

--Wag--

I have to admit, Dustin, that's a tough call.

New Camaro or New Busa. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

--Wag--

That is HOT looking!! I wish they made half of the concept cars they come out with. You know the public always loves the concept cars! Its a shame they never produce them. The camaro will sell quickly!! I am sure the waiting ist will be long and low production numbers. There is going to be alot of great cars and trucks coming out in the next couple of years!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

The mustang has potential, but it needs a lot of body mods to look that sweet.

I hope GM doesn't ruin the style when it hits the show room.

And the drop top wont be release until 2010 from what I hear.

(Red05 @ Jan. 12 2007,14:07)
(Pipefighter248 @ Jan. 12 2007,12:17) I'll take the old Trans am anyday.
How about the "possible" new one (rumor rumor)
Don't know.
I'd have to see it in person if they come out.
I'm too poor to buy one, but it doesn't hurt to look.

Back