Girls Riding Superbikes

trev0006

Registered
Check out the road rash on her side yet still smiling.

Girls%20Riding%20Superbikes%20-%2010.jpg

They are like rock stars. One year I went to Daytona Bikeweek with my g/f and a g/f of hers. They both rode bikes so we came in as a 3 team. Pulled up into the hotel check in and they didn't even make it out of the gear before the pictures starting going. Under that gear that had event appropriate attire. It was like a frenzy. I didn't even exist....lol. It was very cool to watch. You get a sense of what celebs deal with when they go somewhere. Any time we came out to ride somewhere it was the same thing.

I must admit we got a lot of comps that weekend.

Here she is on her Busa. She is lot of fun to ride with. In more ways than one.

lori_and_ysabel_thumb.jpg

I don't know if I can find a pic of Charlene. I wasn't taking any pics. Charlene was 5'2" weighed maybe 110 pounds. Most of that was boob weight.....lol. She drove a Yamaha Warrior. That thing swallowed her, but she could ride it amazingly well. She was fearless.

I love seeing girls on bikes, any bike. But sometimes I cringe at how exposed they are when they ride. I'm an overweight middle aged guy, no one cares if I have scars (but I DO gear up when I ride) but those lovely ladies need to learn to protect what they have so they can flaunt it later, not going down the road on a motorcycle.

Just my humble opinion. :whistle:

I was on a ride several months back where a friend brought a girl riding on a cbr600rr. Most guys were fighting to talk to her and sit with her at lunch. She was wearing a one pc. suit, so she was dressed appropriate. She does trackdays, that's where my friend met her. I can understand the celebrity thing because she had the attention of 10 guys all day that day. Oh, she was in her early 40 too.

I was on a ride several months back where a friend brought a girl riding on a cbr600rr. Most guys were fighting to talk to her and sit with her at lunch. She was wearing a one pc. suit, so she was dressed appropriate. She does trackdays, that's where my friend met her. I can understand the celebrity thing because she had the attention of 10 guys all day that day. Oh, she was in her early 40 too.

We have a ball riding together. We always have our Senas on and talking. I purposely fall back and watch the show. Its usually the cruiser guys that come up trying to figure out why they see pink roses on the back of a riding jacket. She wears full face so its sort of anonymous. But you can make out boobs and a butt eventually....lol.

That was the only ride she has ever rode with us. I think it kind of made her uncomfortable that day. I spoke with her briefly and she seemed to be very professional, not really wanting the attention. I enjoy riding with all types, female included. Diversity makes the world go around.

Back