Girlfriend has breast cancer

GEARJAMMER

Banned
I just finished 2 terrible days broke down way back from Tupelo Mississippi
box truck auto tranny prob stuck in low gear stayed hotel in Memphis not fit 4 a dog.
Guys smoking weed in parking lot+woman of questionable character walking around.
I get 2 ryder shop its leased from there they +fluid real real low nothing on dip stick road test and they send me on way.
Soon as I pull out there shop full grown bear(African American) pulls me wants inspect truck I referred to him as sir he did same went well clean inspection we were @ fast food place he even said if u like get your food while I finish paper work go ahead.He was very professional and polite.
Then I get news of breast cancer positive test we were getting married but on hold now shes been advised we will get less assistance because they would consider my income cost well over $120,000 her insurance wont cover all.Shes been doing some crying and tell truth me 2.Least they caught in early stage my dad died of cancer time they detected was 2 big nothing could b done so my truck does it again end up in dollar store parking lot 5 hours waiting on tow then 4 hour tow back.Proves how good god has been 2 me letting me find lady much better than guy like me deserves + I know he will help her because god is great I have had 2 hours sleep in 2 days going bed peace out.

both my nother and my mother in law have fought breast cancer recently. Within the past year. They are both alive and wel. They have made huge advancements in cancer and cancer research. Hang in there the c word is most definately not a death sentence.

Sorry to hear about that. Just had a friend of mine have her breast cancer declared in remission. Prayers go out to you both.

Sorry to hear. Hope it all turns out fine.

If she undergoes surgery to remove the cancer, there is a good chance there will be changes in her life mentally. Meaning, depending on how much tissue is removed, she might feel less like a woman so to speak. Time and how you nurture her heals this. Still is a transition you both as a couple will have to over come. Be ready for possible feeling less secure of herself issues. Women are generally more emotional then men. < If a female reads this comment it wasn't to be taken negative.

My mother had surgery and even had to have a tattooed nipple. It effected her for a while. But she is fine now. Been cancer free for years.

Sorry I'm not trying to scare you, just giving perspective of what I've seen 1st hand and read about and stories from friends who know others who went through it etc... Better to go into the situation with knowledge then semi blind. Never heard a story where a woman never recovered mentally. So just keep it strong and both she and you will pull through this with no issues.

Again the best of luck.

If able consult more then one doctor. One might make her feel more comfortable with any procedure. Making the whole situation as painless can effect the mental outcome in most cases.

Thanks I hate hear some your family has had deal with this but gives me confidence hear they have beat and able deal with it

Wish y'all the best! Keep your head up and be strong for her! Everything will work out! Keep you in my prayers and to all that have battled this monster!

It has been one of the saddest thing to hear.

My best wishes for her. Try to be strong and look forward for the medication.

Back