gipro w/atre

bignblue

Registered
seems i often look for 7th while cruising, thinking of getting a gipro w/atre, apart from being a gear indicator and top speed derestrictor, it seems to unleash more grunt through gears 1 to 4, are those gains noticable?

seems i often look for 7th while cruising, thinking of getting a gipro w/atre, apart from being a gear indicator and top speed derestrictor, it seems to unleash more grunt through gears 1 to 4, are those gains noticable?
Yes. I have one and definitely recommend them.

Have them in stock Big. Your choice of Red or Blue.

Can ship out today if you'd like. :thumbsup:

Buy Now: GIpro GI Pro Gear Indicator Advanced TRE Suzuki and Kawasaki motorcycles | Pashnit Moto

geecare.jpg

busa_gipro_brokeasswhiteboy.jpg

DEMMYM.jpg

geecare.jpg

busa_gipro_brokeasswhiteboy.jpg

DEMMYM.jpg

Have them in stock Big. Your choice of Red or Blue.

Can ship out today if you'd like. :thumbsup:

do the small sell for the same price? the BIG seem a little bulky for my taste.

Rainbow7, would you mind explaining how the bike felt before and after installing the gipro w/atre

the only spot a tre make's a difference in the lower gears is low rpm low throttle, wide open throttle its not different at all and 5th would be exactly the same with or without tre.

TRE disables the ecu's ability to do anything gear based, which is bad from a fueling standpoint.

do the small sell for the same price? the BIG seem a little bulky for my taste.

Actually, there are now two models of gear indicators for the Hayabusa.

The GIpro w/ ATRE has the TRE feature and is the one most owners on the site have.

Mounting Photo Gallery is here:
Buy Now: GIpro GI Pro Gear Indicator Advanced TRE Suzuki and Kawasaki motorcycles | Pashnit Moto

You also have the the X-Type Gear Indicator. No TRE feature, and a bit smaller. It's more universal and requires a bit of wiring to install vs. the plug-n-play of the ATRE model. Have them in stock.

GIPro X-Type Gear Indicator for the Hayabusa.
Buy Now: Gear Indicator X-Type for Motorcycles from GIpro GPX | Pashnit Moto

GPDS_ZX6R_bike.jpg

Difference in size. GIPro w/ ATRE on the left. X-Type on the right.

GIPRO-DS_size_600w.jpg

GPDS_ZX6R_bike.jpg

GIPRO-DS_size_600w.jpg

PC doesn't do anything different

Ecu will be stuck in 5th gear fuel and ignition maps if tre mode is used
Posted via Mobile Device

Back