GIPro w/ ATRE install probs

Registered
So, I hook it up to the white connectors under the gas tank on the left. The power lead is connected to the battery. When I power up the bike, the GIPro reads "0" but when I attempt to put the bike into gear, it turns the bike off. Am I doing something incorrectly?

I hate to ask, but did you make sure the kick stand is up? Sounds like you have it connected right.

LOL, we all do those things. I am just glad it was something simple. :beerchug:

:rofl: Man I have been there, don't feel bad. Usually the simplest of things that get the best of ya. A true face-palm moment.

sound like the kick stands down to mine works great some times I get miss reads I will be in 5 gear and it reads neutrals

Mine has never misread, but sometimes when im in neutral, it will stay 0 and sometimes it will toggle between 0 and 6. anyone else have that issue?

I'm having a problem when i am in 6th gear. It will go back and forth between 6 and 0 while i'm riding. :banghead: Has anyone heard of this.

I'm having a problem when i am in 6th gear. It will go back and forth between 6 and 0 while i'm riding. :banghead: Has anyone heard of this.

Mine just started doing this last w/e. Hope it's no biggie. We'll see.

I also get the momentary 0 while down shifting, but have trained myself to notice the neutral light.

All in all happy with it for eliminating the retard and considered the gear indictor a bonus. About 6 months old.

mine reads 6th when im in 5th some times. After about 1/2 mile it will switch to 5th. Only problem I have and its been like that since I installed it.

mine reads 6th when im in 5th some times. After about 1/2 mile it will switch to 5th. Only problem I have and its been like that since I installed it.

MIne used to do that. JUmping in 6th. When she went for the service guys tuned gear selector/switch thing by the clutch (gear sensor???). Since then she runs perfectly.

Back