Gipro ATRE

D.L

Registered
Hi everyone, anyone facing gear problem with the Gipro? My set cant seem to sense gear 5 & 6. Whenever i'm in gear 5 & 6, it will show 0. Anybody faced this problem before? Thanks in advance..

Few people have posted having issues with there GiPros. I have not had any issues with mine. If it doenst work right, send it back and get a replacement. They will work with you. Send them an email.

(Sloto200 @ Aug. 27 2007,09:16) Few people have posted having issues with there GiPros.  I have not had any issues with mine.  If it doenst work right, send it back and get a replacement.  They will work with you.  Send them an email.
alright. thanks. i shall e-mail them now.

the GPS need to be cleaned as the contact is by "magnet" thus it could be that it could not sense that cause the. what i saw is that need to "stretch" the spring a little for the sense to contact ea other.

(quizesilver @ Aug. 27 2007,19:24) the GPS need to be cleaned as the contact is by "magnet" thus it could be that it could not sense that cause the. what i saw is that need to "stretch" the spring a little for the sense to contact ea other.
ok i will get that check soon. thanks a lot quizesilver.

Back