gilles rearsets

Takeuon

Registered
I did a search for their main US distributor and didn't come up w/ anything. May want to start with a few of the board sponsors that carry their products.

Why do you need parts? Did something break on your's?

yjblitz

Registered
not broken but lost, put them on the bike on thurs. I had a buddy over to help me set up the rearsets (he has a track bike w/ gilles on it) well we get the gear rod/gear lever set perfect for me and I didnt put any thread lock on it (so I feel:stoopid:)and the short of it the rod fell of somewhere on a 20mile streach of hwy, shift rod and the coller that it comes whith

yjblitz

Registered
if any of the site sponsors can give me price on part #'s usw09g and uswad01g w/ shipping to 33157 that would be great

yjblitz

Registered
the shift rod and the small adapter that goes w/ it
and the stock rod is m6 x 1.0 and the gilles set is a bigger size, dont know the exact size on the gilles set

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
the shift rod and the small adapter that goes w/ it
and the stock rod is m6 x 1.0 and the gilles set is a bigger size, dont know the exact size on the gilles set
It looks like I can get the pegs only Sir.

yjblitz

Registered
thanks for trying and thats what Im getting from almost everyone some even tell me I should just buy a new set my next step is to have a local machine shop make me a shift rod ........... or find some one that wrecked out and has a incomplete set in there scrap box

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weston Goldberg