gilles rearsets

I did a search for their main US distributor and didn't come up w/ anything. May want to start with a few of the board sponsors that carry their products.

Why do you need parts? Did something break on your's?

not broken but lost, put them on the bike on thurs. I had a buddy over to help me set up the rearsets (he has a track bike w/ gilles on it) well we get the gear rod/gear lever set perfect for me and I didnt put any thread lock on it (so I feel:stoopid:)and the short of it the rod fell of somewhere on a 20mile streach of hwy, shift rod and the coller that it comes whith

if any of the site sponsors can give me price on part #'s usw09g and uswad01g w/ shipping to 33157 that would be great

the shift rod and the small adapter that goes w/ it
and the stock rod is m6 x 1.0 and the gilles set is a bigger size, dont know the exact size on the gilles set

the shift rod and the small adapter that goes w/ it
and the stock rod is m6 x 1.0 and the gilles set is a bigger size, dont know the exact size on the gilles set
It looks like I can get the pegs only Sir.

thanks for trying and thats what Im getting from almost everyone some even tell me I should just buy a new set my next step is to have a local machine shop make me a shift rod ........... or find some one that wrecked out and has a incomplete set in there scrap box

Back