Gilles Rearset For Sale $350 Shipped CONUS

goblinsix

Registered
I have a new set of Gilles for sale in the titanium color for the GEN2. I had Greg from HPC put them on...so only he and I have ever handled them. I decided to go back to a stock rearset. They have less than 50 miles on them. I'll ship them to you for $350 within the CONUS. That's about a $125 discount. Here is a pic:

Last edited:
What's a conus and does it come with all mounting hardware?
Posted via Mobile Device

CONUS: Military term for inside CONtinental United States...

Yes, Matt...it comes with the entire kit. I can post a second pic of everything. It's all complete and the set works fine.

I'm selling it because I didn't like the sitting postion...my legs are too long to be able to sit in that position and be comfortable on the street. For the track they are perfect for me. I have about a 35 to 36 inseam. Shorter guys would have no issue.

what a deal, I got a Gen 1, maybe in a few years....
Posted via Mobile Device

does this come with the brake switch also?

May i ask why you didn't like them?

i'm selling it because i didn't like the sitting postion...my legs are too long to be able to sit in that position and be comfortable on the street. For the track they are perfect for me. I have about a 35 to 36 inseam. Shorter guys would have no issue



Does this come with the brake switch also?

May I ask why you didn't like them?

No brake switch needed for Gilles. You can ping Greg at HPC about how he installed them. They are easy to mount. I had Greg put them on, but learned how easy it was to take them on and off.

I didn't like the sitting position...that's all.

What was the bolt that was stuck in your frame in the other thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

What was the bolt that was stuck in your frame in the other thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

No...

The bolt that broke was not from the Gilles. I had taken off the Gilles and tried to bolt in a new chromed OEM bolt into a stock rearset. That was the one that snapped. The Gilles was all safely removed...it's all in perfect working order.

I can post up a pic of all the parts...it's in 100% pristine shape.

-----------------------------

WITHDRAWN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.....I misplaced two of the tiny hex bolts that connect the small carbon fiber shield to the unit. I need to locate these in my garage before I can honetly sell parts. I found this out this morning as I was talking a picture of all of the pieces for Matt.

Sorry about the confusion.

------------------------------

Back