Ghosted by Boosted? Missing your Hayabusa?

c10

Registered
I can assist in getting you connected to the guy who has several left behind bikes at Robs old storage unit .

Screenshot_20240121_192054_Chrome.jpg

@c10 you are a noble man for your efforts.

Nine bikes, holy cows.

I hope everyone gets their vehicle and perhaps some will get unexpected elation as a result.

If members can tag other members here whom they recall were involved, that may help to get them a notice. Someone may not be actively participating here and may otherwise not see this.
Totally concur. @c10 really is a great dude.

Man what a mess Rob left behind.

Please don't give me credit . It belongs to the Guy trying to clean up the mess left at the storage unit . My inner circle of drag racing friends fed this to me at a dinner yesterday .

I feel bad for choosing Rob over Frank , and sticking up for him on this forum many times . If anything I should get the dunce hat , and be left in a corner .

Please don't give me credit . It belongs to the Guy trying to clean up the mess left at the storage unit . My inner circle of drag racing friends fed this to me at a dinner yesterday .

I feel bad for choosing Rob over Frank , and sticking up for him on this forum many times . If anything I should get the dunce hat , and be left in a corner .
Retrospect aint always kind on decision made by anyone . IMO , if you recognize the mistake made , and acknowledge this , that goes along way in my book anyway , on your character Brian . I think Frank is a good man , I too miss his input on here , I heard he is still always busy with lots of builds , so that is good .
I wonder if someone finds those threads with the first clue that Boosted was not doing the work paid for , then we see who to contact , at least some of them ?

One of my best friends does this for a living, he is pretty busy. Has a full machine shop, all the latest CNC stuff. I have never seen him here though, not sure he knows the ORG exists. Rick’s clients are mostly the serious racing crowd though.

Back