Get Some New Tail

All us Kansas City area org members need to get together for a ride this spring! We have Kanjibusa in Olathe, OMSLAW in Gardner, myself in Kansas City and several more.

(bravo22 @ Dec. 24 2006,19:10) THIS SITE IS OFF THE CHAIN!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL>>>THX BIGTIME NINJA KILLER!!!!! SEE YA IN 07
firedevil.gif
beerchug.gif
super.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(GSXcite @ Dec. 24 2006,22:08) All us Kansas City area org members need to get together for a ride this spring! We have Kanjibusa in Olathe, OMSLAW in Gardner, myself in Kansas City and several more.
i diffntly up for that, i could make it to KC in a coupla hours.
have to keep us posted mang

(frisbee @ Dec. 24 2006,15:51) The Motorhead undertail is the one I like best . You can lower the bike without ever hitting And the is No cutting.
Looks like your scoot has fangs...
smile.gif

hey bravo22 i used to live in Olathe still have family there, off of Murlen and a bro off of Black Bob. I make about two cycle trips a year up there. Gettin my Busa set up now for my March or April trip. Just orderd some Cortech luggage. Keep on rockin'

ANyone have an opinion on the hotbodies undertails? The dealer where I got mine is more than willing to order me one for $170. I like the looks of them, especially the integrated taillights. Thanks for the input. My shovel on the back has GOT TO GO. oh, and the stock taillights are horrible too. At leat the rest of the bike is great!

Back