My new 2013 Yellow LE Hayabusa

egreaves20

Registered
Figured I'd post here. Just got it a week ago and have put about 100 miles on it since. Has VooDoo slip-on exhaust pipes with baffles, Yoshimura fender eliminator with LEDs, Roaring Toys rear lowering links and 1.25 inch front lowering spacer on handlebars. Original owner saved all original parts and I have those in the garage. Has 2k miles, very happy so far!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Name it Hornet ! or Yellow Jacket ! Looks Great :) Say bye bye to reflectors . Rear has nuts in tail section but fronts just unscrew with 10 mm wrench

Figured I'd post here. Just got it a week ago and have put about 100 miles on it since. Has VooDoo slip-on exhaust pipes with baffles, Yoshimura fender eliminator with LEDs, Roaring Toys rear lowering links and 1.25 inch front lowering spacer on handlebars. Original owner saved all original parts and I have those in the garage. Has 2k miles, very happy so far!
nice! I'm in Oxford, CT. only a few miles away. waiting to get my bike back from Powerhouse since I had some work done. as soon as I get it I will hit u up and we can ride. great lookn color btw!

And get rid of that SWB fast lol. Just my opinion but I think the gen2 looks like it got rear ended with SWB. a 3" wont kill you in the turns if your a twisty guy

Back