Geographic Locations

chicago, il ! ! ! howdy y'all !
aktion035.gif

thumbs-up.gif
Aloha from Hilo, Hawaii miles of smiles and twisties!!! Big Island Snow capped Mauna Kea overlooking Hot sand beaches.zoom zoom ZOOM!

hey boys and girls...just registered today..wicked site...im in oxford england by the way..just tryin to sort out a pic so you can all see what an ugly bugger i am !!
ernaehrung004.gif

I just bought a new 2001 busa in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  Two weeks ago there was no snow, but now that the busa is in the garage, It is too cold, and has snowed
sneaky2.gif
Hopefully not much longer of a wait to finally carve road.
devil.gif

Eastern, PA where there are some legendary roads! I am in the military, so my location changes often. UW8ANC, I noticed you are Navy too...Hello shipmate!!!

Billy

Traverse City, MI (up north) and 2 feet of snow still on the ground. But a new Bus is on the way and only the roads need to be dry.

Kemyl

New Jersey US, were the winter never showed, at least this year. Usually is 40 or below. It's been 50 and above for the most part. I've seen alot of bikes out already including my 2001 silver/blue and yellow Busa!

Gio
aktion033.gif

Originally from Elizabeth now in Edison, both on the north central side. What about yourself?

From bowmanville, ont ;Canada! almost good to go weather wise , looking to throttle- up my mean busa. Any riders in my area?
aktion033.gif

Lake Tahoe ,Nv...50years old..doc sez blood pressure is up..
Could this be caused by just having a Busa in the garage??
15th day with 01 blue silver
tounge.gif

Back