Geographic Locations

Hey Captain, where in Oklahoma are you. I am in Joplin, Missouri
andn also have a Goldwing and one of the original Honda cafe racers.

Metro OKC, brand new 1800cc Goldwing, 54 miles on it now... I will post pics of the Goldwing and my Busa...

I will be eager to hear how you like the new Wing as well as the
Busa. Both my Wing and Busa are 2000 models.
You didn't happen to be riding with another Busa and stop for a bite
at a fast food place in Joplin a couple of years ago, did you? I fell in
love with the looks of the bike seeing two of them parked side by
side on a Range Line parking lot. Got mine a few months later, one
of the first ones around here.

The 1800cc is like a car, power is good, all the toys are fun and I can go 600 miles a day and look forward to riding the next without a sore butt. I still like the BUSA for around town riding.

aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

aktion035.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

AROUND TOWN RIDING! For God's sake man its a Hayabusa. It lives on the open road.

I am reporting you to the cruelty man...

Ok so let's clarify your talking Oklahoma here not New York City...Everything is open road here !!!

ernaehrung019.gif
ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

lachen011.gif
Hey everybody! I live in Scottsdale, Az. We have some of the best canyon carving roads, and the weather to back it up!

ernaehrung004.gif

Sheffield(England).Major city,loads of traffic,loads of pot holes,loads of gatsos,loads of pigs ,but 15 mins away loads of country side with loads of ace roads.
ernaehrung004.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion033.gif

ernaehrung004.gif

Nice site Cap'n

Gilbert, Arizona

Grizzy, Bill Cather, - The AZ group has group rides almost every weekend.  If interested check out www.azbusas.com (unless I already know you and you're just going incognito over here with your user names)

ernaehrung004.gif

Ft. Worth is where I call home, but Im always lookin for more place to go out and try to kill myself.

`99 copper
aktion035.gif

Back