Genmar

scottybusa

Donating Member
Registered
Hi fellow riders,

I've read the posts and have decided I'd like to try the genmars...............don't think I want the tall ones so might go witht he 3/4. What do you all think?

Also, does anyone have the 3/4 that they would like to sell. I would probably like to try the lower to see if I like it but don't want to drop all the cash on a chance.

Help?
rock.gif

you want to see if you like it... why don't you buy reaper risers for $27 and if you like the height, spend the money on the genmars... Reaper risers are so cheap, I just can't see justifying the cost for genmars...

Cloud

Whats that saying if your going to go might as well go big. I know reapers do the same job but I personaly don't like that gap with them. I use helibars because I don't like your key recessed down, with helibars unless you know what your looking at you think it's stock.

Thanks guys..................since the reapers are so easy to install I might give those a shot...............I like the idea of the 1 5/8 helibar height increase but also know they are a lot more involved to install. I also know that if you raise it 1 1/4 with the genmar, which is easy to install, then you might as well pay the extra money for brake line extensions...........which ultimately puts the cost way above the helibars.............decisions, decisions.........
rock.gif

Back