GEN2 with 4:1 Akrapovic dynorun

mark3evo

Registered
thought i would post todays dyno run of new fitted 4 in 1 Akrapovic racing exhaust.

did 50 full throttle runs to bed in motor on stock exhausts and then swapped to Akra.
running 95 octane

mapped with ECU editor used full tank of fuel and 4 hours later
195 rwhp corrected and 112.1 lbsft torque

Attachments

• MARK 3 EVO TORQUE .pdf
    181.4 KB · Views: 481
I just put an Akrapovic Race 4 to 1 on my 09' with a Filter. I'm just installing the Power Commander V now. The bike only has 800 miles on it. Bought it new in 2009. I hope I get the same Numbers!

Nice!!!

I think over the pond you measure differently (the right way :laugh:) to the Dynojet way here in the US, so it is difficult to compare.

Without a big discussion, I can just mention I was taught how to Dyno in Germany and don't agree with how we do it here, but it is what it is.

Excuse the dirty bike, it was clean, but 55 miles driving to the dyno centre in middle of winter has its downsides

P1010890.jpg

according to DYNOSTAR it is actually normally on the low side, compared to DYNOJET, difference between US and EU is US has different maps.
As Dynojet offer different maps for download for Europe and for the US.

I never undestand why US fuels range 89-93 Octane , EU gas ranges from 95-99 hence Europe bikes make more power:laugh:

I never undestand why US fuels range 89-93 Octane , EU gas ranges from 95-99 hence Europe bikes make more power:laugh:

That's incorrect. They are not measured the same way, thus different numbers.

EU countries show RON, America shows AKI, which is (RON+MON) / 2.

Not only that, but octane doesn't mean power. Getting more octane isn't adding more energy into your fuel. Usually it's less because you're displacing fuel with anti knock.

That's incorrect. They are not measured the same way, thus different numbers.

EU countries show RON, America shows AKI, which is (RON+MON) / 2.

you lost me there MYSQL, never heard of AKI, but Thanks for the correction.

How did you manage to get the factory to ship you the version 6 OS upgrade?

sorry CWALKER2 please specify the meaning -----version 6 OS upgrade:whatsthat:, you lost me there, tuner used Bootsysmith tools ECU-EDITOR latest version

Dynostar v6.1.4 i presume, this is just John's latest upgrade

Just curious how you actually got version 6 out of them.

I've been trying to get the factory to sell me the version 6 software for over a year now. When I have an issue, such as when my old PC lost a video card and I just upgraded the whole PC instead. I needed to get a new user access code for the new PC. Mumtaz then asked me why I am still running v5.17. I tell him it's because his company cannot seem to ship software upgrades - even when I'm sitting here with cash.

Hence I am dying to know if there is anyone at the factory you can rely on since Alex and Jos Swagemakers have departed.

Just curious how you actually got version 6 out of them.

I've been trying to get the factory to sell me the version 6 software for over a year now. When I have an issue, such as when my old PC lost a video card and I just upgraded the whole PC instead. I needed to get a new user access code for the new PC. Mumtaz then asked me why I am still running v5.17. I tell him it's because his company cannot seem to ship software upgrades - even when I'm sitting here with cash.

Hence I am dying to know if there is anyone at the factory you can rely on since Alex and Jos Swagemakers have departed.

Sorry maybe reply to John warrington regarding Dynostar v 6, his email address is in on the print out
mark

hi Billyt/uk

i pm'd you, some reason i dont see a send,

summary 3 weeks lead time , cost £250 to map was there all day and used a complete tank of fuel, john's a great guy
mark

Rocketmn, if you are installing a Power Commander V make sure you buy the module that goes to the other 4 injectors or you are only controlling half of them. I went with a Bazzaz instead and it goes to all 8 injectors out of the box.

Back