Akrapovic 4 into 1

Did you ever see the 2 stroke chambers they made , they were welded seamed , really quite neat , and worked really well on the RZ350 . That little bike was a giant killer in its day and that banshee wail was something else with those chambers fitted !!
I honestly think that's where they developed their 4 stroke pipes from, that expansion chamber technology yielded results that were adaptable. Pure conjecture on my part, but it makes sense....

Dopey, I had just this early morning mentioned the two names giving in this string of Denver tuners. He said he wanted to send off the ECU and have it tuned. I just hope he does not do any damage riding it. I'd think just like my Cobra... change out stuff and it needs a tune before you drive it or chance killing it.
Im no expert but I would assume to tune the ecu they would need the bike unless they have a similar one that had been tuned with the same set up they copy onto his and when then it's I would guess that's only gonna be as good as loading a generic power commander tune for that pipe. Obviously full tune is the best and im sure some one with more knowledge can come in but id try to at least do the power commander and then have ot tuned later on thru the ecu if that's what he wants and he can sell off the power commander to recoup some money. I personally wouldn't wanna ride it with changing the exhaust running the stick ecu and time unless I had some one like powerhouse or bcp tell me it was ok.

He told me that the exhaust manufacture said there is no tune needed. Meaning its ok to run it but obviously to get the 20HP gain it will need a tune. He is thinking that someone on here with the ECU flash will have a turn for the exhaust and I think that is what he will do. Not my choice but its his money and money is tight and that is a factor. It will all work out.

Im no expert but I would assume to tune the ecu they would need the bike unless they have a similar one that had been tuned with the same set up they copy onto his and when then it's I would guess that's only gonna be as good as loading a generic power commander tune for that pipe. Obviously full tune is the best and im sure some one with more knowledge can come in but id try to at least do the power commander and then have ot tuned later on thru the ecu if that's what he wants and he can sell off the power commander to recoup some money. I personally wouldn't wanna ride it with changing the exhaust running the stick ecu and time unless I had some one like powerhouse or bcp tell me it was ok.

He has been out their for an hour working. Started it up first to hear it and she sounds great. Now, both front signal lights were not flush at the bottom and had to get inside to take out screws and join the signal/bubble correctly into the fairing. Put the left fairing on and the line is now good at the joint and the signal issue may have been the culprit keeping that gap in the panel line, both sides were gapped! Right side fairing is missing multiple clips/screws so he is now gowing to the stealership to see if he can get what they were supposed to install and was paid highly for. I hate stealerships. Anywho, its coming together and looking great.

Akra First Start.MOV

Totally done and just in time for him to leave for work. Rain is rolling in. Ride another day. Mission complete!

He told me that the exhaust manufacture said there is no tune needed. Meaning its ok to run it but obviously to get the 20HP gain it will need a tune. He is thinking that someone on here with the ECU flash will have a turn for the exhaust and I think that is what he will do. Not my choice but its his money and money is tight and that is a factor. It will all work out.
I was wondering if akro said it could be ran without hurting anything so that is good to know.

An exhaust manufacturer telling people that "no tune is needed" is their bullsh*t EPA statement that keeps the EPA off their backs. Everyone knows better than that . . .:banana:

Frank, I'll relay this info to my son in just a few via text while he is at work so he can rethink this. However, can the ECU be flashed to so very good standards based off a stock 2018 Busa with this Acro 4 into 1 without concern of issues?

An exhaust manufacturer telling people that "no tune is needed" is their bullsh*t EPA statement that keeps the EPA off their backs. Everyone knows better than that . . .:banana:

I can only standby and see which direction he goes. Thanks for all the inputs The
ORG.

It can be flashed, there are some that do it, like Schitz, but I would not describe it as "very good". It's just a band aid, IMO, I am sure there will be some problems and complaints. There is nothing like a GOOD dyno tune, that is for sure . . .

Sorry I had not seen your post/question. Well, he loves it and quite frankly I do as well. Love the sound. He has not done a tune but will eventually have one done. He is also talking turbo and I wish he would not as I'm afraid as it is with this being his first bike.

QUOTE="FILT166, post: 3306590, member: 11853"]
Any updates on the setup and did u get it tuned yet
[/QUOTE]

Back