On Friday 6/1/2018 my new Akrapovic 4-1 will be home!

I have the same Akra as you, but it’s not on mine yet.
I currently have a Brock’s alien head 1 on mine with a full Dyno tune on it through my pc3.
I need to put the Akra on as the deeper tone it makes and quieter sound is better than my alien head 1 which has a louder higher note tone on it.
The Brock’s is bad ass, no doubt but I’ve always liked a deep tone on the exhaust vs a higher pitched sound.
Kinda like when u put a dual can Yoshi on stock headers, has a nice deeper tone.

Well, you may have to dyno the bike again after the Akra.. The tone is perfect.... I love it and it is the ring tone in my iPhone 5 :)

I had an Evo on my gen 1. No Evo for gen 2 so I did full race. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!
Yeah Yeah.. But I still remember the sound of the Evo.. And the colour… That color man :) Deep deep blue... I would buy the Evo on the spot. They say that the titanium does not hold well on Busas and zx14, that s why they got rid of it..

Akropovic is excellent.
Had a full dual cf on my gen2, and couldn't have been happier with it.
The quality is so good it practically put itself on the bike, everything lined up perfectly.
Noticeable power increase throughout the rpm's, even without a dyno tune, which they claim anyway, and are correct.
Several of my friends have/had Akropovic on their bikes too, and same story every time.
I also prefer the carbon fiber to ss or titanium, as you can grab the muffler bare handed with the bike running. The majority of the heat goes out the tailpipe.
They are also very quiet with the baffle(s) in, and have a louder, deep tone with them out.
Akropovic is art meets performance to the highest quality standards.

Today I was thinking that it might be better not to get/install the Power Commander and leave the OEM filter on.. Too late now :) Plus then, I would be curious what would happen with the power commander KN on lol lol.. So I would run again to the shop after a few months.
I think the response between 2700-3500 is not so good, but I feel that the PV5 have bridged the gap between 2.5K-6K which appears in Akrapovic's graph. In the town, the sluggish response low is noticeable. On a trip, who cares... BTW the mpg is the same. Again, if somebody is looking for the perfect curve, go with the slip on.

I forgot to say, that now It is much easier to clean/lube the chain and wash the bike. Plus, I can use rear pit bulls with less stress (less weight) :)

Can you hear it :)?

IMG_1405.JPG

Hello guys, that is an update on the Akrapovic. My bike is running very smooth with the Power Commander map, a bit better mpg, and I see no reason to dyno at the moment!

I have had 4 different Black Hayabusas... And I realized that it is kind of a boring color. So, I pulled the trigger on the blue. I think that this is the bike I will keep for a very long time.. The color is really sparkling and occasionally brightens your day. It was a very slight difference $$ with the 2018, and I was lookin online for deals.. Thanks for the comments! All the colors are great, but I got bored of the same and the same scenery :)

Back