- new look
- more torque
- real brakes...

thanks a lot in advance
corporatesymbol.jpg
japan :please:

only then, I could plan to sell my ducati 1098 :cookoo:

really? am i that out of date?
aww heck- whatever floats your boat- i'm still on a gen 1- and lovin it!!:thumbsup:

That would be SWEET!! haha i just get the feeling though the Gen 2 is going to be around for awhile longer before they start on that but hey i would love to be wrong on this :beerchug:

Good luck with that dream sheet! :rofl:

They've got to much on there plate right now to worry about a BUSA that was updated in '08.... :whistle:

Are you missing the mighty 'Busa already?? You sure have a pretty Duc to look at while you wait for a Gen III though.... :beerchug:

Here in Europe - EEU - all new motorcycles over 125 cc sold after January 1st 2013 must have ABS system and comply with a new, more demanding pollution law witch the current hayabusa does not.
I guess there's, at least, a major update coming.

Dont hold your breath, they took long time to change gen I, I dont think the will change gen II that soon.

I think for those European laws, you'll see a modified euro busa with all the restrictions. will cost more of course.

personally, i'm all set for a few years. i may upgrade to traction control from bazazz next year but that's it for me.

Ready for Gen-III.:thumbsup:

I bet it will be years before we see a new model. Too successful of a bike. Why change it.

New emissions just means more weight. AND, traction control is in the wrist. Ducati to Busa is once again apples to oranges.

I really hope they don't upgrade it already! This will only be my second riding year with my 2nd gen busa and I JUST got it the way I like it! I'm considering ordering Carrozierra Wheels for it now too. Hmmm...i wonder if they would fit if a new busa came out.

Last season I just got all the mods done I wanted, besides the wheels, i'm actually done modding it!
-HIDS
-galfer brake lines (front and rear)
"Hayabusa" triple tree mount which allows front to be lowered
lowering links for rear
straps and strap mounts to lower front for track
side-mount license plate with light
rear fender eliminated

I would imagine they HAVE to change it, at least slightly, if they are requiring ABS and other changes in europe soon.

New emissions just means more weight. AND, traction control is in the wrist. Ducati to Busa is once again apples to oranges.

That's more like comparing supermodels with thick big boned red beans and rice chicks! Yup it's a totally different world.

The only thing i could see them maybe doing, is a slight cosmetic change, tuning to pass stricter emissions and change to Brembo brakes like they did with the new GSXR1000.

Why change something that aint broke.:thumbsup:

Back