gen II mcxpress anyone?

Besides wanting a particular number... what do you intend doing with the bike
MCXpress , aside from a few minor drawbacks as mentioned above,
for street riding on an otherwise std bike (decompress if you want higher than 6 psi) its a great kit,
RCC kit is built for more power, bigger turbo,little more lag, also great on the street .

While i have fitted and ridden and realy liked the mcxpress kit... for my newish 08 i have ordered a large part of a RCC kit and going to complete it with a few of my own parts .

i like the 'more drive than lift' of a bigger turbo & don't want front wheel clearance issues of the frontmount intercooler

I wanna be a complete idiot with it...safely on the street. I want quick spooling, tire spinning, handle bar rockets, projecting me skyward in 6th gear pushing deep into triple digits. I want torque. Does that explain my motive well enough for ya? Haha

well you need
350 ish valves
115 ish springs
141 ish studs
50 ish spacer
70 head gasket
40 lower end gaskets
141 ish only 1/2 set needed adj cam sprocket
550 ish pistons possibly (im no expert but im running stockers)
100 ish gm 3 bar map sensor with adapter harness
200 ecu flasher
add 500 something for a full pipe if thats your thing like me :)

I'll hold you to that ;-)

you mentioned that your mcxpress would be at full boost as early as 4500rpm...how that relate to RCC?

dont quote me on hard numbers here, but i think rcc kits are full boost 5500-6000 rpm for the busa stage 1 and 2 turbo (same turbo).

dont quote me on hard numbers here, but i think rcc kits are full boost 5500-6000 rpm for the busa stage 1 and 2 turbo (same turbo).

eitherway i suppose when youre applying 12-16psi, full boost at 6k is pretty insane eh? haha. i guess comparing that to the first gen's mxc kit isnt fair due to the bikes different natures.

Last edited:
allow me to jack my own thread but has anyone here when "ghetto" kit and upgraded to their knock off ultra plenum?

I've worked with Dennis in the past and he makes good products. He can get you a billet ultra plenum from RCC or his own sheetmetal plenum with his core in it. I trust his work and think he'll have a nice market for his new kits.

He's also known as THEMOTORHEAD and TMH on some other boards, if you want to research him.

Back