Gen II Manual

Just looking to download one Red,used to be good links all over the place but don't see any legit ones anymore.

Finished up putting new fairings on yesterday and will do a little run this morning,probably just up to the Lookout/Hells Kitchen.

Nope,just gonna leave the Short Meg on it bro.Runs great as it is and don't ride it often enough anymore to justify spending that much on another pipe(right now anyway,though maybe after the settlement is finalized).

Just got back from a little 30 mile shakedown ride(first since May 20th)and nothin' fell off so guess I'm good to go.:banana:Now I get to go dig a damned post hole in the back yard for a clothes line pole and she wants this one in concrete.Don't know why,have had the last one strapped to a palm tree for the last 7 years and seemed to work just fine.:laugh:Oh well,will probably keep me off the poop list(for a few days)so may as well.:laugh: :super:

Just got back from a little 30 mile shakedown ride(first since May 20th)and nothin' fell off so guess I'm good to go.:banana:Now I get to go dig a damned post hole in the back yard for a clothes line pole and she wants this one in concrete.Don't know why,have had the last one strapped to a palm tree for the last 7 years and seemed to work just fine.:laugh:Oh well,will probably keep me off the poop list(for a few days)so may as well.:laugh::super:

I'll trade you post hole digging over the complet bathroom demo starting in 15 minutes with total remodel .

I'll have to pass bro,got tired of digging in this rocky dirt and just lag screwed the bracket to the palm tree...should be good for another 7 years or so.:laugh::super:

...mowed the grass with the leftover time.:D

Last edited:
Incase you thought I was kidding lol
15359119133337978176688446898591.jpg

Back