Gen II Locks and/or Alarms

In10SS

Donating Member
Registered
What are some of the better ways to keep your bike secure?  I like the roadlock, but I don't think they have a lock for Gen II? So far I've never parked my bike out of my sight except in my garage! I want to have some type of basic security device by the fall bash.

I am gonna look into the scorpio alarm with the remote that pages you within half a mile... Any sponsors got them?

PM me for info on a better unit then Scorpio. I am a dealer installer for Cyclone System. It is the latest technology. I have already installed the system on 3 Gen II Busas. It is a lifetime warrentee main unit.

Scorpio i900
thumb_up.gif

AND
Xena X- 18 Disc lock
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

PM me for info on a better unit then Scorpio.  I am a dealer installer for Cyclone System.  It is the latest technology.  I have already installed the system on 3 Gen II Busas.  It is a lifetime warrentee main unit.
I tried to PM you with no luck. I would like to know about this also. Please PM me Thanks, Doug

Scorpio I900 easy to install. You can get it with the harness connector and the only other wire to connect is to the battery. Mine came complete with all the options.
thumb_up.gif

PM me for info on a better unit then Scorpio.  I am a dealer installer for Cyclone System.  It is the latest technology.  I have already installed the system on 3 Gen II Busas.  It is a lifetime warrentee main unit.
Better than Scorpio???

Some Info Please
Scorpio Alarms have been around a long time. Good Alarm and better now with the upgrades they have introduced. However the customer support is less then desirable. Cost is astonomical for the unit and all attachments that are purchased seperately.

Send me email with "Cyclone Alarm?' in subject and I will respond with a slide show of the security options I offer. As a previous victim of a theft, I educated myself and equipped my replacement bike with the best on the market in GPS and Alarm options.

Brent AKA Tourbusa1
Southern Motorsport Security
bvonaschen@yahoo.com

Scorpio I600 is what I have but I would to read up on the Cyclone system.
thumb_up.gif

Scorpio I900 easy to install. You can get it with the harness connector and the only other wire to connect is to the battery. Mine came complete with all the options. View attachment 1489619

Brother I've been searching for the picture tutorial for the i900 install on my 06 busa with factory harness option could not find. Do you know where I can look ?

Back