Gen 2 turbo street bike build

Some updates on the bike. I was mistaken on the rcc header and hes doing this full custom for the kit. Hopefully in the near future he will be selling these kits so everyone has another option on the market. should be moving along pretty quick now that the manifold is being buttoned up.

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

Hope you don’t get boost creep. I know a lot of people have that problem with the on3 turbo kits. Cause they use the v band style flange on the turbo. I thought I saw it talked about on here and I know a handful of people that he that kit and sold it cause of it. I do remember talking to on3 about buying a kit and on the phone they said it wouldn’t run low boost.

Hope you don’t get boost creep. I know a lot of people have that problem with the on3 turbo kits. Cause they use the v band style flange on the turbo. I thought I saw it talked about on here and I know a handful of people that he that kit and sold it cause of it. I do remember talking to on3 about buying a kit and on the phone they said it wouldn’t run low boost.
Man you and me both! I didnt even think about that. Hopefully its not an issue.

Seems like we get hit every other day in ohio. We have had a couple 8 inch snow storms in the last two weeks and a few days of 2 or 3 inches in between.
I was on beaumont texas a few days ago working. Got in the teens for a few days and raining off and on. We had 2-3 inches of ice on the barge. Talk about sketchy, everything was iced over. Guy said it's been along time since they had conditions like that. Also a record low on Mardi Gras day in my home town.

I was on beaumont texas a few days ago working. Got in the teens for a few days and raining off and on. We had 2-3 inches of ice on the barge. Talk about sketchy, everything was iced over. Guy said it's been along time since they had conditions like that. Also a record low on Mardi Gras day in my home town.
ya its been crap everywhere. I hear texas is a mess. I thought we were going to get away with no snow this year last month haha.

Back