Gen 1 4th Gear high speed electric power loose..Help...

Stevewalkervdl

Registered
Hi Guys, I am having a problem with my 2005 Hayabusa...over 190kmh in 4th gear , there is a electrical power cut, its like I have hit the kill switch or turned the ignition off...I checked the kick stand sensor, changed the fuel tank filters, taken PC3 out. .The bike runs great in 1st, 2nd and 3rd..in 4th after it cuts out momentarily after The F1 light goes on...Codes are C32,33,34,35...all injector codes...but normally all 4 will not come up at once if there was a blockage...SO WHATS CAUSING THIS ELECTRICAL POWER LOOSE..
Please only people with really good experience in mechanics reply...Thank you in advance

Jumper out the kickstand switch all together. When my switch failed the bike would run perfectly until about 7,000 RPM and then it was like hitting a soft rev limiter. Under the wrong conditions you'll never notice.

The kickstand switch is just a contact you can connect the two wires together and eliminate the switch.

Jumper out the kickstand switch all together. When my switch failed the bike would run perfectly until about 7,000 RPM and then it was like hitting a soft rev limiter. Under the wrong conditions you'll never notice.

The kickstand switch is just a contact you can connect the two wires together and eliminate the switch.
Thanks I found the problem was the kick stand springs being worn out and at speed pushing out a little cutting the engine

Back