Hayabusa 2005 Update on F1 codes C32,33,34,35 and engine cutting out in 4th gear over 200kmh

Stevewalkervdl

Registered
Up date on my C32,33,34,35 codes and engine cutting out momentary at over 200kmh..
I have been to 2 mechanic's..changed New gear position sensor, New ECU, New wire loom for injectors...Got the mechanic to check the kick stand sensor..All the above was a waste of time...Finally found out the problem whilst riding yesterday as my bike is running great up to 200kmh..So I thought I would just at about 160kmh use my right foot and move out the click stand a few millimetres...Ha Presto...The same problem ...So I got off tied some cord around the kick stand ( as I also have a center stand) Once it was total secured and could not move...I rode and rode over 240kmh with no problem...So in the end after spending a fortune, its all come down to the
SIDE STAND SPRING being worn out..
I also have a issue with my kill switch button...which will be replaced to as a precaution.

Slowly my 2005 Hayabusa is going to totally new!!!

20230430_140946.jpg

Up date on my C32,33,34,35 codes and engine cutting out momentary at over 200kmh..
I have been to 2 mechanic's..changed New gear position sensor, New ECU, New wire loom for injectors...Got the mechanic to check the kick stand sensor..All the above was a waste of time...Finally found out the problem whilst riding yesterday as my bike is running great up to 200kmh..So I thought I would just at about 160kmh use my right foot and move out the click stand a few millimetres...Ha Presto...The same problem ...So I got off tied some cord around the kick stand ( as I also have a center stand) Once it was total secured and could not move...I rode and rode over 240kmh with no problem...So in the end after spending a fortune, its all come down to the
SIDE STAND SPRING being worn out..
I also have a issue with my kill switch button...which will be replaced to as a precaution.

Slowly my 2005 Hayabusa is going to totally new!!!

View attachment 1665950
That's a new one, not often do we hear of a side stand spring wearing out...

Glad it got fixed.....

Back