Gears not smooth on low rpm

BusaAddict

Registered
Hello everyone. I have an issue on first, Second and third gear on my 2005 Busa. I can't drive smoothly on low rpm having 1st 2nd or 3rd gear in . For a ride in the city For example on low rpm is like it need more throttle to be smooth but can not speed in the city, it's like when u are driving at speed of 30-40kmh and having like 4th or 5th gear in. Any thoughts? Hope I explained it well

20210917_172030.jpg

20211026_140021.jpg

Welcome,

Interesting color scheme..

What is it doing? Is it bucking or bogging when you give it a bit of throttle in the first few gears? Is it just not wanting to cruise at low throttle in the lower gears?

Did the bike sit for any length of time?

We will need a few more details in order to really help you as much as we can over the internet...

Hello everyone. I have an issue on first, Second and third gear on my 2005 Busa. I can't drive smoothly on low rpm having 1st 2nd or 3rd gear in . For a ride in the city For example on low rpm is like it need more throttle to be smooth but can not speed in the city, it's like when u are driving at speed of 30-40kmh and having like 4th or 5th gear in. Any thoughts? Hope I explained it well

View attachment 1650724

View attachment 1650725
Welcome and like @Bumblebee said we need a little more info on what it's doing in those bars at lower speeds

Welcome,

Interesting color scheme..

What is it doing? Is it bucking or bogging when you give it a bit of throttle in the first few gears? Is it just not wanting to cruise at low throttle in the lower gears?

Did the bike sit for any length of time?

We will need a few more details in order to really help you as much as we can over the internet...
Hello everyone and thanks for ur time I'll try to upload a video of the issue. What I can answer now bike was sitting about seven months it had some issues. Two weeks ago I had it to. The mechanic he did some. Service on it. He cleaned fuel tank fuel pump fuel. Filter changed oil and oil filter, new cooling system and the fluids of it. Brakes brake pads chain and the chain gear ⚙ K&N filter installed. It has the old ecu the big one , the one u can't map it or adjust it.

Hello everyone and thanks for ur time I'll try to upload a video of the issue. What I can answer now bike was sitting about seven months it had some issues. Two weeks ago I had it to. The mechanic he did some. Service on it. He cleaned fuel tank fuel pump fuel. Filter changed oil and oil filter, new cooling system and the fluids of it. Brakes brake pads chain and the chain gear ⚙ K&N filter installed. It has the old ecu the big one , the one u can't map it or adjust it.
Did he flow test the injectors?

Change the plugs?

Back