2nd gear high rpm stutter

$1000 bucks later and now i unterstand also. when you buy a busa ride the hell out it on a test drive. if they wont let you test ride tell em to pack sand. cause once you give them the money youre screwed.

Great, now i have the same exact problem with 2nd gear :banghead:

I admit of clutchless shifting 80% of the time but the bike has only 7000 mile!!

So, is it only the shift fork i have to replace? any ideas on what other parts i have to replace too?

Thanks for the info. You are 100% correct. I never realized that when people said their gear popped out that it came right back in automatically. I always thought they meant they had to manually shift it back into gear.

If you can take the trany out yourself you can send the whole assembly with shift forks into Contact Fast By Gast Just contact them and you can send it in, they'll check it out and recommend the repair. Last summer I done my 02 busa and it was $600 for the job which undercut the dogs on all gears. It works fine in my Big Bore with nitrous .. now. Engine has to be pulled and split, you can leave the head and top end on. I know... dammit $%*... downtime:(

Back