Gear Based Nitrous Activation?

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
What do most of you guys with stock wheelbase to tame the NOS in 1st gear? Progressive conrollers? Never go WOT in 1st?

If interested I can modify your gps sensor to output a ground signal for your WOT switch only in whatever gears you tell me you want it. So the NOS solenoid would never get triggered until say 2nd gear and on. Very inexpensive and works great for a lot of guys.

gpsmod.jpg

You can get a window switch from Zex. That is what I've got. It gives you control to spray in whatever gears you want and at what RPM. Very good investment if you ask me. Just one less thing to worry about as you don't have to press and hold a button.

Here ya go...hopefully this works.

http://www.compperformancegroupstores.com/store....SSORIES

I know it is a little pricey, but I figured I should go everything ZEX..
firedevil.gif

Does it do Wide open throttle switch as well or no? I do the gps mod for $55 shipped, and could do a window switch for about the same price.

You can get a window switch from Zex.  That is what I've got.  It gives you control to spray in whatever gears you want and at what RPM.  Very good investment if you ask me.  Just one less thing to worry about as you don't have to press and hold a button.
A window switch that lets you select which gears it activates in?? I know the Schnitz window switch doesn't do that - I thought the only one that did was the BTC box which is expensive and hard to find.

Gotta link to this switch?

I have one (taction control) brand new,never used. Paid 160,it will be going up for sale soon,as will the BTC box.

You can get a window switch from Zex.  That is what I've got.  It gives you control to spray in whatever gears you want and at what RPM.  Very good investment if you ask me.  Just one less thing to worry about as you don't have to press and hold a button.
A window switch that lets you select which gears it activates in??  I know the Schnitz window switch doesn't do that - I thought the only one that did was the BTC box which is expensive and hard to find.

Gotta link to this switch?
The Hayabusa specific kit comes with a wide open throttle switch. When on the Zex.com site, just search hayabusa, then click sportbike nitrous oxide. Part# 82075 is the Hayabusa specific dry kit, and it comes with the WOT switch.

http://zex.com/

Back