Gauge bezel

(BigGeorge @ Jan. 10 2007,06:45)
(1 BAD 2K @ Jan. 09 2007,14:13) Hey BIG GEORGE, I have an extra set of gauges if you want to practice using mine and I get to keep the chrome bezel If you don't break my gauges. I'll pay shipping both way.
biggrin.gif
Wow! That's pretty generous 2K. Let me think about it.

No thanks.  
biggrin.gif
can't blame me for tring
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

the cardon fiber cover on the oem gauge pops off with a flat head there is a slite chance you might break it but they are very tuff. the lens will not come out it is attached to the housing under that carbon cover so you will not break the lens . and yes it is held on with double stick tape . the new one is held on with screws the new cover should come with them

(extremekempy @ Jan. 10 2007,22:20) the cardon fiber cover on the oem gauge pops off with a flat head there is a slite chance you might break it but they are very tuff. the lens will not come out it is attached to the housing under that carbon cover so you will not break the lens . and yes it is held on with double stick tape . the new one is held on with screws the new cover should come with them
Thanks.

Are you the same Kempy from ebay?

You're a fine businessman to deal with. I've bought a few things for my Busa from you. And last month you gave me a great deal on a triple chromed stator cover (that is just beggin to be installed).

As I said in my ebay feedback for you... "recommended 100%".
super.gif

HEY EXTREMEKEMPY .., thats same one i am looking at on e bay and 3-D kanji stator cover at your store.
smile.gif

(BigGeorge @ Jan. 10 2007,21:38) You're a fine businessman to deal with. I've bought a few things for my Busa from you. And last month you gave me a great deal on a triple chromed stator cover (that is just beggin to be installed).

As I said in my ebay feedback for you... "recommended 100%".  
super.gif
+1

Just ordered frame plugs and such from him.

Can't wait to get them..

runeight...

(MR X @ Jan. 11 2007,01:06) HEY EXTREMEKEMPY .., thats same one i am looking at on e bay and 3-D kanji stator cover at your store.
smile.gif
The stator cover is sweet! You won't be disappointed.

THANKS BIGGEORGE
smile.gif
I want same for my 06-LE. Let me know how billit gauge cover replacement goes!!THANKS
bowdown.gif

Back