2002 Hayabusa ~37,000 miles...worth?

I decided to pull the trigger. I pick it up on Sunday!

Is $400 a decent price on a brand new OEM mid fairing? That's what I was quoted by a small local shop.

Is $400 a decent price on a brand new OEM mid fairing? That's what I was quoted by a small local shop.

Sounds high, you should be able to buy the whole side from Suzuki for that.

If you can get a brand new OEM fairing for that 2002 bike, you should jump on that and run.... I responded to your post in my section but just incase, here's the pricing again:

94407-24F20-YZX RH Cowling
$474.99

It is currently back-ordered from Suzuki though

Buy it. I have 53,000 miles on mine its one owner and has been dropped 3 times each time I fixed and I wouldn't think about taking anything less then 8,000 for it. Sound like you found a good deal as long at the guy is honest about the maintainence and didn't run the crap out of it its whole life should be ok. Post pics :rulez:

I paid $535 for the right side fairing about 3 years ago from Suzuki.

Any 1000 cc + sportsbike in good condition for less than $4000 is a steal! I don't know where people are finding these bikes for less than that but it sure as hell isn't anywhere near the south east!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I have about 4200 into my 05 with 7000 miles on it.I did a part trade for a car that I had only $600 into and forked out 3500 cash.I made out pretty good.I would keep looking as there are so many low milage busas out there.

Back